In Wednesday's action…
- The #9 seeded girls tennis team defeated #8 Lick-Wilmerding HS in the first round of the NCS team playoffs 5-2.
- The #2 seeded boys water polo team defeated #3 Tamalpais HS 14-12 in overtime in the NCS semifinals.
- The #4 seeded girls water polo team was defeated by #1 Miramonte HS.
In Thursday's action…
- Wow, the #9 seeded girls tennis team defeated #1 Bishop O'Dowd HS 4-3.
In Friday's action…
- The football team ended a great season in a thrilling game with El Cerrito HS in the NCS quarterfinals, but fell short 40-32.
In Saturday's action…
- The #9 seeded girls tennis team is the NCS team championship runner-up as they defeated #5 College Prep HS 7-0 in the semifinals and was defeated by #2 Branson HS 5-2.
- The boys water polo team completed a strong playoff run as NCS championship runner-up to Redwood HS falling 10-7
In Monday's action…
- The boys basketball team hosts Head Royce HS in a scrimmage. Freshmen at 4:00, jv at 5:00 and varsity at 6:00.
CIF NorCal girls water polo playoffs
- The #2 seeded girls water polo team hosts #7 San Ramon Valley HS in the CIF NorCal quarterfinals Tuesday at 5:00.
Wednesday's individual standouts…
Boys water polo
- Austin Bishop scored 4 goals and had 4 assists
- Andrew Sappal scored 3 goals and had 5 assists
- Christian Gotterup scored 3 goals and had 3 assists
- Kyle Rosenblatt scored 2 goals and had 1 assist and 5 steals
- Harrison Labrosse had 13 saves
Girls water polo
- Heidi Heffelfinger scored 4 goals and had 2 assists
- Sara Archer scored 3 goals and had 2 steals
- Analese Ruzczynski, 6-0, 6-2 singles win
- Martha Burns, 6-0, 6-0 singles win
- Kit Scheirer, 6-2, 6-3 singles win
- Ella Morris, 7-6, 6-1 singles win
- Ashley Donner & Lucy O'Brien, 2-6, 6-3, 6-1 doubles win
Thursday's individual standouts…
- Martha Burns, 4-6, 6-3, 7-5 singles win
- Kit Scheirer, 6-4, 6-1 singles win
- Ella Morris, 6-1, 6-3 singles win
- Lucy O'Brien & Lilou Picard, 6-4, 1-6, 6-3 doubles win
Saturday's individual standouts…
Girls tennis v. College Prep HS
- Analese Ruczynski, default singles win
- Martha Burns, 6-1, 4-6, 10-5 singles win
- Kit Scheirer, 6-4, 6-3 singles win
- Ella Morris, 7-6, 6-0 singles win
- Emily Berkowitz & Kaylin Broad, 6-2, 6-3 doubles win
- Olivia Dawkins & Ashley Donner, 6-0, 6-3 doubles win
- Lucy O'Brien & Lilou Picard, 6-0, 6-1 doubles win
Girls tennis v. Branson HS
- Ella Morris, 6-4, 7-6 single win
- Emily Berkowitz & Kaylin Broad, 6-3, 1-6, 6-4 doubles win
Boys water polo
- Christain Gotterup scored 4 goals and had 1 assist
- Andrew Sappal scored 2 goals and had 1 assist
- Harrison Labrosse had 10 saves