Dance Song Pom
Boosters + DANCE SONG POM
Teaming up for success!
Acalanes Boosters CONTRIBUTES TOWARDS FUNDING the ACALANES SPIRIT PROGRAM, supporting a wide range, including:
- Funding the launch of 2019-20 Winter Dance Song Pom Team: Uniform allowance ($2,000), Music Acquisition/Mixing ($150), Training Needs/Equipment ($350), TeamSnap ($156)
- Equipment that can be utilized by all AHS Spirit Seasons
- TeamSnap for all AHS Spirit Seasons
Plus shared resources:
- Athletic Trainer, Chris Clark
- Strength & Conditioning Team Sessions
- Spirit Fund for Crowd Giveaway, Away Signage, Homecoming expenses
Thank you, Boosters!
DAnce song Pom RESOURCES
Athlete Contribution: Yes
Team Foundation: No
Example of player costs for 2019 TBD:
Example (Travel, Training, Choreography, Additional Uniform Needs, Coaches Stipends)
All teams under the Acalanes Spirit Program primarily relies on student-driven fundraising to raise money through direct contributions, product sales and its beloved, community-supported Mini Dons Program. As the only Acalanes Athletics Program that genuinely utilizes its entire roster, we are proud to grow the whole athlete. The Mini Dons Program allows our Athletes to build operational, planning, strategy, mentoring, organizational skills along with character and leadership development sharing the spirit sport they love!
Learn more about the acalanes spirit program:
Each team at Acalanes relies on financial support from a variety of sources. Supporting each of the branches makes the team stronger!
FROM OUR ATHLETES
Delete this post when actual Testimonial Set.