A Professional strength & Conditioning program for our acalanes athletes
This year’s Fund-A-Need is a new Strength & Conditioning program for all 27 Acalanes sports programs. Strength and conditioning is a proven way to prevent injury and increase performance. Many competing high schools have established strength and conditioning programs, and Acalanes Boosters is driving a to give our athletes the same opportunity. Join us in delivering this critical new program!
Those who attended the Booster Bash heard Chris Clark, our certified athletic trainer, talk about the number of injuries our student-athletes incur each year that could be prevented through better flexibility, conditioning and strength. Help Boosters create a safer environment for your kids that will keep them on the practice and playing fields all season, not to mention help improve their performance and enjoyment of their sport!
OUR STRENGTH & CONDITIONING PROGRAM WILL:
- Utilize a certified strength & conditioning coach to work collaboratively with all program coaches; certified athletic trainer, Chris Clark; and the athletic administration
- Build customized strength & conditioning programs tailored to each sport’s unique requirements
- Utilize a specialized technology platform to deliver tailored programs and video technique tutorials
- Create programs to minimize injuries plus increase strength, speed, and flexibility
- Increase workout equipment & resources available to student athletes for a better overall experience
Put Acalanes on par with other Diablo Athletic League programs who’ve already adopted strength & conditioning programs for their athletes