May 3 – Thursday Sports, Fund a Need & Pay-to-Play Parties
DONS TAILGATE BOOSTER BASH!
UNABLE TO ATTEND THE BOOSTER BASH LAST SATURDAY? HERE’S YOUR CHANCE TO HELP BRING STRENGTH & CONDITIONING TO ACALANES SPORTS PROGRAMS FOR NEXT YEAR AND SIGN UP FOR PAY-TO-PLAY PARTIES
NEW STRENGTH & CONDITIONING PROGRAMS
WE RAISED ALMOST $17,000 ON SATURDAY NIGHT. HELP US REACH OUR GOAL OF $25,000! CLICK HERE TO DONATE!
For this year’s Fund A Need, help Boosters bring strength & conditioning to all twenty-four Acalanes teams for their upcoming 2018-2019 seasons.
Our strength & conditioning program will:
* Utilize a certified strength & conditioning coach to work collaboratively with varsity head coaches; certified trainer, Chris Clark; and the athletic administration
* Build customized strength & conditioning programs tailored to each sport’s unique requirements
* Create programs to minimize injuries plus increase strength, speed, and flexibility
* Increase workout resources available to student athletes for a better overall experience
* Put Acalanes on par with other Diablo Athletic League programs who’ve already adopted similar programs
YOU CAN STILL ATTEND OUR UPCOMING PAY-TO-PLAY PARTIES! CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP!
CALLING ALL ACALANES SENIOR RECRUITED STUDENT ATHLETES
On Thursday, May 24, at lunchtime, Acalanes Boosters is proud to present a celebration of Acalanes’ talented, hard-working student-athletes who have been recruited to play their sports in college (Division I, II or III) while continuing their educations.
Local media, parents, friends, AHS students, and the community are ALL invited. There will be a group question and answer session, photo and interview opportunities, and other fun.
If your son or daughter has been recruited to play in college next year and he or she has committed to play, please contact Jennifer Larson for more information so we can include them in the celebration. Your student-athlete does not have to play a sport that Acalanes offers, but the sport must be an intercollegiate sport (not club sport) at the school your student-athlete will attend.