Dec 31 – Happy New Year
As 2013 comes to a close, we ask that you remember the Acalanes Boosters in your charitable giving plan.
Remember, with Acalanes Boosters, everyone plays.
What does Acalanes Boosters Do?
To ensure the safety and well-being of all student-athletes, we provide the salary and supplies of our fine athletic trainer, Chris Clark.
• Fund every sports program at Acalanes High School every year.
• Last year Acalanes Boosters distributed roughly $100,000 across the 22 programs.
• Examples of items funded over the last two years: new weight room equipment, watering carts, a high-capacity ice machine (for hydro-therapy), new wrestling mats, equipment for the new pool, tennis ball auto-serve machine, and safety equipment for numerous programs.
• Every one of the 700+ Acalanes High School student-athletes
• Every one of the 22 Sports programs
• Tickets to all home football
• Tickets to all home league basketball games
• Premium items based on membership levels.
How can you help the Boosters?
· Become a member (click here for membership levels)
· Attend the Boosters Sports Bash
· Attend a membership meeting (click here for calendar of meetings)
· Become a Acalanes Booster Sports Representative
· Join a Acalanes Booster’s Committee
Help at the Lafayette Art & Wine Festival
For more information please contact a Boosters’ Board member