It’s not too late! Click here to buy tickets to the Booster Bash on May 6th. Only a few tickets left! We have a fabulous night planned with amazing food, cocktails, games and prizes throughout the night!
Only 25 days left to purchase your DISCOUNTED tickets to the Booster Bash Fundraiser.
For tickets… Click HERE
Come taste the amazing catered food by Rick and Ann’s Restaurant in Berkeley. Can we say “YUM”!
Awesome prizes to look forward to…
– Hawaii’s North Shore getaway to include access to the amazing Outrigger Beach Club
– San Francisco escape at a waterfront condominium across from ATT park
– $1,000 valued bottle of wine or your private stocked Wine Cellar
– Taste of Tequila Private Dinner for 16 of your closest friends
– MLB and A’s Baseball Personal Experience with on-field batting practice access and clubhouse tour
The Acalanes boys basketball team beat Santa Rosa last night at home, 75-52, in the first round of the NCS Division II championships. Santa Rosa led at 3-2, but Nick Price put up a three pointer to go ahead–and the Dons never looked back. The lead scorers for Acalanes spread the wealth, with Mitchell Smith and Jesse Marlow each scoring 12; Carson Etnyre scoring 11; and Robby Rowell, Aaron Hill and Ryan Nall all scoring 10.
Santa Rosa was a solid, physical team, but Acalanes played better “team” basketball to come away with the victory. The Dons took a fairly close game and ran away with it using a string of fast break buckets led by Smith and Marlow. Nall, Rowell and Hill controlled the paint. The Dons ended the game with a crowd pleasing bucket by Will Grace. It was 23-18 at the end of the 1st; 37-31 at half; 54-40 at the end of the third.
The Dons play away at Moreau Catholic in Hayward on Friday night in the quarterfinal game. The boys hope Dons fans will come out to Hayward and support Acalanes! Go Dons!