Video: Mary Tong
Last Chance to Buy your Booster BASH Tickets!
It’s not too late! Click here to buy tickets to the Booster Bash on May 6th. Only a few tickets left! We have a fabulous night planned with amazing food, cocktails, games and prizes throughout the night!
IMPORTANT UPDATE…LAST WEEK TO PURCHASE DISCOUNTED BASH TICKETS!You can purchase your DISCOUNTED tickets (Prices go up 4/1) to the Booster Bash Fundraiser at … https://acalanesbooster s.ejoinme.org/TicketsThe Bash includes heavy appetizers/beverages, entertainment and games, while raising funds for our Athletic Department!
Only 25 days left to purchase your DISCOUNTED tickets to the Booster Bash Fundraiser.
For tickets… Click HERE
Come taste the amazing catered food by Rick and Ann’s Restaurant in Berkeley. Can we say “YUM”!
Awesome prizes to look forward to…
– Hawaii’s North Shore getaway to include access to the amazing Outrigger Beach Club
– San Francisco escape at a waterfront condominium across from ATT park
– $1,000 valued bottle of wine or your private stocked Wine Cellar
– Taste of Tequila Private Dinner for 16 of your closest friends
– MLB and A’s Baseball Personal Experience with on-field batting practice access and clubhouse tour
BOOSTER BASH TICKETS ARE NOW ON SALE! Join us for the “Bubbly Booster Bash”, SATURDAY, MAY 6TH, for a fabulous night raising funds for our student athletes. Click here to buy tickets at the Early Bird Rate. Reserve your tickets today because space is limited. Rates go up April 1st. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact one of the Booster Bash Tri-Chairs (Anna Eppinger, Paula Carter and Tina Frechman).
If this is the first time you’ve seen a Boosters email, don’t automatically delete.
It’s not spam.
Boosters emails are sent JUST once a day at 9AM Mon-Sat ONLY when there are new postings.
You can find the Boosters webpage at www.acalanesboosters.com organized by season and by sport. If you haven’t visited, please browse around to explore what you’ve been missing. If you can’t wait for the morning email, please subscribe to our Twitter feed either at the top of this email or the top of the Boosters webpage.
If you aren’t interested in this season’s Boosters news, there is an unsubscribe button at the bottom of each email. When your season comes up, please return to the main Boosters page and fill out the subscription form at the top.
Thank you for your Boosters membership.
When: September 6, 2016 6 – 8pm
Where: Miramonte HS Theater
NCSA will be presenting an informational night geared to help your student-athletes discover the best college opportunities:
· Recruiting workshops – educate students and families in person
· High School RMS – access our digital platform and tools
· Coach meetings – educate coaching staffs on recruiting resources