August 9 – Athletic Clearance
Get your 2018-2019 Athletic Clearance for ALL Sports on campus at Acalanes High School!
All Acalanes student athletes must have a completed athletic clearance form BEFORE participating in any AHS sports including tryouts. NO EXECEPTIONS!
The last sports physical will be offered at Acalanes:
August 14, 2018 (Dons Day) – 8:00 -11:30 AM – Drama Room
(Off the front quad opposite the cafeteria)
Take advantage of the convenience! Support Acalanes Boosters at the same time!
Dr. William Workman, Dr. Selina Shah, Dr. Alphaeus Wise, and Chris Clark, our AHS Athletic Trainer, have volunteered their time to examine Acalanes students and provide athletic clearances for our athletes. This is an amazing fundraiser for Boosters which has historically raised over $10,000 for all sports programs.
Registration is simple and the cost is just $40.00:
- Access this link, create an account and register your athlete:
You will not need to upload any of the medical forms, we will do it for you!
2. Next, go to this link: https://www.acalanes.k12.ca.us/athleticclearancesummary
- You will find (3) athletic clearance forms.
- Print all (3) forms,
- Fill out the only the History Form (page 1) only
- Bring all (3) forms to the medical exam
- The other two forms are for the physicians to fill out upon examination.
- SIGNATURES: The HISTORY FORM must to be signed by the athlete and the parent or it will not be accepted.
3. Bring $40 cash or check made payable to Acalanes Boosters.
- Nothing more to do. We handle the remaining paperwork and clearance with your coach(es)!
QUESTIONS? Contact Amy Price at 925-997-6808 or email@example.com