ACALANES BOOSTERS CLUB
Sign Up for Boosters membership here
Our Federal Tax ID is: 23-7428299
Who We Are:
The Acalanes Boosters Club are parents and community members who believe that athletics help develop well rounded student/citizens by teaching commitment, sacrifice, perseverance, leadership, teamwork, and life-long fitness habits: all important qualities for the next generation of Lafayette leaders.
What does Acalanes Boosters Do?
To ensure the safety and well-being of all student-athletes, we first and foremost annually provide the salary and supplies of our esteemed full-time athletic trainer, Chris Clark.
- Provide funding to all 22 sports programs at Acalanes High School every year.
- During 2015-2016 school year, Acalanes Boosters contributed over $228,000 across all 22 programs including the following:
- Trainer and supplies for all sports
- Team uniforms, equipment and
- Newly renovated gymnasium, trainers
room, field maintenance, scoreboards,
other upgrades and necessary
- Booster funds have been reserved to
replace scoreboards to benefit Acalanes
Sports Facilities including:
- Acalanes Stadium (Football, Boys/Girls Soccer, Boys/Girls Lacrosse, Track and Field.
- Gymnasium – Boys and Girls Basketball, Boys and Girls Volleyball, Wrestling, and physical education activities throughout the school year.
- Baseball Field (Frosh/Soph, JV, Varsity)
- Softball Field (JV and Varsity)
- During the previous 2 years, Acalanes Boosters funded new weight room equipment, watering carts, a high-capacity ice machine (for hydro-therapy), new wrestling mats and rack, new pool equipment, tennis ball auto-serve machine, field maintenance materials, safety equipment for numerous programs, new uniforms, team equipment and supplies, tournament fees.
- Every one of the up to 1100+ Acalanes High School student-athletes for all 22 sports programs.
- Keeps sport contribution fees at a minimum. Without Boosters, contribution fees would be
significantly higher and would not include many other benefits including our team trainer.
- Tickets to all home regular season football games
• Tickets to all home regular season league basketball games
- Tickets to all home regular season sporting events where paid admission is required
- Premium items based on membership levels.
How can you help the Boosters?
- Become a member (click here for membership levels). Support your kids for High School Sports
· Attend the Boosters Sports Bash and contribute items or host a party.
- Become an Acalanes Booster Sports Representative
- Join an Acalanes Booster’s Committee
- Sports Bash
- For more information please contact a Boosters’ Board member here
AHS Sports Booster Club Meeting schedule for 2016-17
BASH committee meets at 6PM and Boosters Board meets at 7PM in the Library.
Monday, August 29
Monday, September 12
Tuesday, October 4
Monday, November 7
Monday, December 5
Tuesday, January 10
Monday, February 6
Monday, March 13
Monday, April 10
Monday, May 1
Monday, June 5