It was a tremendous return to Fall sports. Our student-athletes were highly successful in competition and in the classroom. Please enjoy the attached Fall sports recap.
State level highlights.
- The girls cross country team placed 5th at the CIF Division IV State Championship.
- The girls water polo team is the CIF NorCal Division II Championship Runner-up.
- 100% of the Fall teams are NCS Scholar Teams.
- 30% of the student-athletes received President's List honors with a total non-weighted GPA between 3.80 and 4.00.
- 26% of the student-athletes received Scholar Athlete honors with a total non-weighted GPA between 3.50 and 3.79.
- 56% of the student-athletes earned a total non-weighted GPA of 3.50 or greater.